Re: [Authentic_SCA] 1490-1510 Italian "Empire waist" gown

  • lilinah@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 18, 2011
      Another source of potential use is Reconstructing History. They have 5 patterns for Florentine women's gowns covering about 3/4 of a century. RH511 may be what you're interested in.
      http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/products?utf8=%E2%9C%93&keywords=florentine

      Disclaimer
      I have not used these patterns and cannot comment on historical accuracy, fit, instructions, etc. Some RH patterns appear excellent and some could be a lot better, but that is true of any patterns for historically based clothing.

      Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
    • Susanne Hibbert
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 18, 2011
        Thank you for the post. I will forward to a friend of mine who would love info and group to join that works on only this period of Italian garb.
        THLady Susana