Class and Staff Recruitment - Gulf Wars Al Mahala

  • Zhara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      GREETINGS!

      Al Mahala at Gulf Wars is a living/learning encampment that offers classes and activities related to a multitude of medieval regions, to include the Arab Levant, India, the Silk Road, Ottoman Empire, and Andalusian western Europe. Anyone interested in being involved, please note that we are actively recruiting in the following areas:

      - Culinary classes - please note the availability of our period earthen oven and roasting pit

      - Dance classes - please note the dance-floor refurbishment project now underway

      - Music classes & rehearsals / Arabic language instruction - please note the dedicated music and voice tent, one of three classroom tents just for Al Mahala

      - Classes, discussion groups and presentations of various other categories - please note the third of our classroom tents, ready to schedule

      - Camp Staff - specifically, I am seeking deputy class coordinators, with intention for the successful deputy applicant to take over the office in 2013

      Any questions as to what kinds of classes, what kind of encampment, deputy duties, or even queries as to what this Gulf Wars thing is all about, please allow me to offer the following:

      www.gulfwars.org - Gulf Wars main site

      zhara8@... - Al Mahala's classes, activities, schedules, and deputy applications..... zhara8 at ya hoo dot com

      sue@... - Al Mahala's residential queries, Al Mahala historian, site improvements..... sue at readitagainbooks dot net

      Please consider the bracing realization that March is none too far away, and that adventure can be yours.

      Humbly and In Service
      THL Zhara um Nikko, OSL