XP Save the Date: April 13-15, 2012

  • anabeladg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      Join us as the Shire of Crystal Mynes, in the Kingdom of Calontir celebrates one of the oldest traditions of Al-Andalus: Layali al-wuqud (Nights of Bonfires). On this night, your destiny is determined and your life's deeds examined by all! This event will be held on April 13-15, 2012 at Camp Mintahama in Joplin, MO.

      We are looking to create a Al-Andalus educational track. We are looking for anything Andalusian. If you are interested in teaching, please email me here, or privately at anabeladg at gmail dot com and let me know.

      Come celebrate with us!! May the tree of life not drop the leaf with
      your name after it has been shaken.

      In Service,
      HL Ana de Granada