Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Skjoldehamn hood- was Sunnfjord Hood

  • Des & Jan Howard
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 13 4:14 AM
      Asfridhr
      Shortish I am, petite I a'int.
      The hood is well out of time for my persona.
      But, fabric & leather in the cupboard just cries out to
      be made into something.
      That said the hood was fun to make. Yesterday I found
      some fabric off-cuts in a local op-shop. Including a
      piece of soft pure wool ?suiting. Should make a nicer
      lining than the blanketing for the next iteration.
      Ranif
      House Radburne
      Rowany
      *waves* back