Fwd: [greyniche] Ozark Medieval Castle Event

  • Michael Hurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      This might be interesting for those people in the Arkansas, Missouri,
      Oklahoma, Kansas and possibly Tennessee and Texas areas. Please
      respond to Cheryl Hissong (her address is in the mail below), not to
      me with any questions or to let her know you will be coming.

      Begin forwarded message:

      --
      Auf wiedersehen!
      Michael