"Poop deck" playing cards (shameless plug)

  • groomporter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 7:57 AM
      We're working on recreating our own version of a 16th century deck of satirical German playing cards by the artist Peter Flötner. It's a deck sometimes referred to as the "poop deck" in some SCA circles due to some of the scatological images. A couple preview pics are on our website at http://historicgames.com/RPcards.html We will be offering wholesale pricing on them and hope to have the first batch ready by mid-August.

      Chas
      --
      MacGregor Historic Games
      http://historicgames.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14 1:45 PM
        Let us know when they are ready because I, for one, need at least one
        deck for my Landsknecht unit as we have been talking of getting a deck
        of cards for about a year now. They are glorious by the two examples
        shown. We were going to make them ourselves as we couldn't find ones
        from the right area and time period and those would be perfect!

        Lady Magdalena Von KDT
        East Kingdom