Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: using clay cooking pig

  • Susanne Hibbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2011
      The directions on mine say to "soak in tepid water for a least one hour. Then
      take out of water and dry off with a towel. Pot is ready for cooking". It also
      has all of the same warnings associated with clay pot cooking. Wonderful in the
      oven. I broke the only one I took to a camping event. It got broken in transit!
      We had the use of an iron dutch oven someone gratefully was not using for
      Saturday nights feast.
      Susana