RE: [Authentic_SCA] Nalbinded hats

  • Sigrid Briansdotter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm afraid there aren't many nalbound hats in the archaeological record. I can think of two, maybe three, off the top of my head and none of them are from the Viking period. In fact most of the extant artifacts aren't from the Viking period or area. The technique was used all over the place, both before and after the Viking period.

      Regards,
      Sigrid

      Hello!

      I just wanted to know if there are any arcaheological evidences to nalbinded headwear for male? Especially from Viking period...

      _