Neck facings or not

  • Alison
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 11, 2011
      Are neckholes necessarily faced? I have read about roll-hemming, bias-binding, binding with fabric not cut on the bias. Anyone know of an instance where the neck was bound off with, say, blanket-stitch? (Seems more practical, actually.)
      Thanks
      Deroch
    • Catherine Olanich Raymond
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 16, 2011
        On 06/16/2011 07:16 PM, Diane Sawyer Dooley wrote:
        > Um... I didn't write any of that. Attribution matters, people!

        Sorry for the bad cutting. I was actually just trying to comment on
        what Catrijn had said.