pipkin for sale

  • costumefiend
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hey SCA cooks, I need the money so I am selling a beautiful pipkin for your cooking endeavors. As you know, a pipkin is a terra cotta three legged pot designed to sit in the embers of your fire to cook your food. This one is glazed on the inside.
      Used only once for a cooking competition.
      Asking $90 plus shipping costs.
      photos are available in a file folder called "pipkin" in the photos file folder
      marsaili