photos on posts was: Viking Quiver and Archer's glove

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
      Sorry about that, yes Yahoo strips the photos out. Moderators can do nothing
      about that, so it's either put the photos into the photo section of the
      group or put things on the web somewhere that you can direct others to view
      it (as you so wisely did, thank you).

      Smiles,
      Despina de la some quirks really aren't the moderators