Textile Production at 16-22 Coppergate

  • Heidi Haywood
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2011
      Heads up! The Archeology of York people have made Textile Production at
      16-22 Coppergate available for download, along with several other volumes
      which have been out of print for a long time. The textile volume is
      particularly useful for all your fiber geeks out there! Here's the link -
      http://www.yorkarchaeology.co.uk/resources/AY17-11-Textile%20Production.pdf

      Enjoy!

      -Oda Wlslagre dicts Wideogha

      Barony of Marinus

    • Diane Sawyer Dooley
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2011
        *happy dance*

        I never thought I'd see that book without a) ponying up $300, b) enrolling at
        Harvard so I could get into the Widener Library, or c) actually going to York
        (though really, that last wouldn't be that hard to bear).

        Tasha
        who is impatient to get done with that pesky work thing so she can READ!

      • jentien@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2011
          I am so right there with you! I have forwarded to my favorite fiber geeks.

          "Tasha
          who is impatient to get done with that pesky work thing so she can READ!"

          =

        • Cristal Delamer
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2011
            This is very cool. Thank you for sharing!

            -Cristal

            Lyondemere, Caid