Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: List Etiquette

  • Padruig
    Message 1 of 39 , May 5, 2011
      Dearest Lady Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva, called Tasha,

      First of all, I did not name anyone specifically. If you wish to accept the shame I was offering to those who were behaving in a less than chivalrous manner, well, far be it for me to prevent you from doing so. I value your opinion on the original question, and perhaps other topics, as well. However, belittling another's opinion does not constitute the expression of one's own, so no, I thus ignore it, and call down shame from on high.

      I have been following this discussion with interest, to see what opinions people did have. Personally, I care little how people post, as long as the message is easy to understand. I did get the impression that most participants do want to know who is posting. Thus, I included my sca name, and position, because there are people who know me from my position, and not necessarily by name. I did not include former titles and positions. Notice, I also included my Mundane name, and title, as a further courtesy.

      By the way, I am not familiar with the position you claim. Perhaps this is a position that does not exist in Artemisia. What is a Mural Herald?

      Lord Padruig McTavish
      Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal
      Artemisia

      Dr. Raymond Zentz

      It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.

      PS. I personally prefer to top-post...

      Message 39 of 39 , May 6, 2011
        On 5/3/2011 7:28 PM, Giulia Isabella wrote:
        > I prefer top posting to bottom posting
        Why?

        George/Gerard
        Loch Salann, Artemisia