Queen Elizabeth's Wardrobe Updated

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      Queen ELizabeth's Wardrobe Uploaded
      http://www.elizabethancostume.net/qewu.html

      >From the website:
      Queen Elizabeth's Wardrobe Uploaded holds the transcribed contents of MS
      Egerton 2806: The complete record of what Queen Elizabeth's tailors made,
      altered and bought between the years 1568 and 1588. I have spent the last
      several years transcribing the manuscript from microfilm, proofing it, and
      building a web database application that I have loaded it into, to
      facilitate searching and browsing. - Drea Leed.

      This message has been forwarded from a different list. Drea Leed ROCKS when
      it comes to this stuff.

      Smiles,
      Despina de la something on topic

    • CLEY
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2011
        Ok, how's this:

        Post however you need to (top, bottom, interspersed).

        Edit posts if you're piggybacking and if it's relevant.

        Change subject headers when the subject has been changed.

        Sign posts with your name and kingdom. Anonymous posts are universally
        frowned upon. Saying what kingdom you're from is interesting from an
        Inter-Kingdom Anthropology standpoint.

        Be polite and play nice.

        Arlys,
        An Tir