RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: List Etiquette

  • Scat@cfl.rr.com
    Message 1 of 39 , May 5 6:25 AM
      If you have to make your contribution anonymously, something is sadly wrong.

      Colm Dubh

      And, if people don't want to sign their emails, can we
      be okay with that? Do we really have to send out corrections like this
      is some grade school for stuff like that? It's very restrictive and
      doesn't make for a very friendly group atmosphere.

      And that's why I've been lurking silently.

      -Hilla, who will NOT bottom-post.
    • George A. Trosper
      Message 39 of 39 , May 6 7:20 AM
        On 5/3/2011 7:28 PM, Giulia Isabella wrote:
        > I prefer top posting to bottom posting
        Why?

        George/Gerard
        Loch Salann, Artemisia