Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: List Etiquette

  • Adam MacDonald
    Message 1 of 39 , May 4, 2011
      Gunaydin, arkadashlarim!

      I once got rather nastily upbraided by an SCA duke on one of the lists I
      own, when I made a polite suggestion that people be a bit better about
      trimming their posts, since folks were getting a bit sloppy about doing so -
      and it was seriously annoying for the large number of people who choose to
      use the digest form.

      ...so I set his subscription to 'Digest' ::evil grin::

      Two days later, I got an apology from His Grace - along with a request to be
      switched back to individual messages.

      Not trimming the Yahoo footers is one of my buttons.

      Gürcü Iskender
      Califia, Caid
    • George A. Trosper
      Message 39 of 39 , May 6, 2011
        On 5/3/2011 7:28 PM, Giulia Isabella wrote:
        > I prefer top posting to bottom posting
        Why?

        George/Gerard
        Loch Salann, Artemisia