Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: List Etiquette

  • Diane Sawyer Dooley
    Message 1 of 39 , May 4, 2011
      Of course you do, if you want any sort of context, and on a Yahoo!Group, the
      footers can totally be snipped away. Have a little compassion for those poor
      souls who have limited space in their email boxes, or who have dial-up, or have
      to pay for download by the kb.

      Tasha

      >From: Madame du Pont <madamedupont@...>{snip}
      > if you 'top post' you don't need to scroll down.
      >

      >Cheers,
      >Madame du Pont
      >{snip}
      >--- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "LJonthebay" <wodeford@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Please take a few moments to review our List Etiquette and expectations at
      >>

      >> Your thoughts are appreciated.
      >>
      >> Saionji no Hana
      >> West Kingdom
      >> Authentic_SCA list owner

    • George A. Trosper
      Message 39 of 39 , May 6, 2011
        On 5/3/2011 7:28 PM, Giulia Isabella wrote:
        > I prefer top posting to bottom posting
        Why?

        George/Gerard
        Loch Salann, Artemisia