Re: List Etiquette

  • Madame du Pont
    Message 1 of 39 , May 4, 2011
      Bonjour,
      When I went to read the document it said: 'Document not found'.

      I like when people sign their name and where they are from because this is an SCA-wide group, it is nice to hear their branch and kingdom to give you can idea where they are from and hear the different shires and baronies, etc.. Sometimes I add my 'real' town, just to give a sense of where I a from.

      This is the only group that I am in that asks me NOT to 'top post', like I am doing right now. I don'' like to do it because I forget and you have to scroll down to start writing.

      So, it would be nice to 'top post'. And I do like when people 'trim' the prior message, but don't think it is necessary, because if you 'top post' you don't need to scroll down.

      Cheers,
      Madame du Pont
      Shire de Tymberhavene (Southern Oregon on the coast)
      Home of the An Tir/West War, June 30-July 4, Five Days
      Kingdom d'An Tir

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "LJonthebay" <wodeford@...> wrote:

      > Please take a few moments to review our List Etiquette and expectations at
      >

      > Your thoughts are appreciated.
      >
      > Saionji no Hana
      > West Kingdom
      > Authentic_SCA list owner

    • George A. Trosper
      Message 39 of 39 , May 6, 2011
        On 5/3/2011 7:28 PM, Giulia Isabella wrote:
        > I prefer top posting to bottom posting
        Why?

        George/Gerard
        Loch Salann, Artemisia