Re: [Authentic_SCA] List Etiquette

  • J. C. Smith ispán
    Message 1 of 39 , May 3, 2011
      As a list owner on another list, I respect the moderators
      and their wishes/desires.  Other than that, I have no preference.

      Barcsi Janos

      JEFFREY C. SMITH

      "The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of
      funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

      Message 39 of 39 , May 6, 2011
        On 5/3/2011 7:28 PM, Giulia Isabella wrote:
        > I prefer top posting to bottom posting
        Why?

        George/Gerard
        Loch Salann, Artemisia