Re: [Authentic_SCA] List Etiquette

  • Diane Sawyer Dooley
    Message 1 of 39 , May 3, 2011
      I like the rules as they are. As you said, the name in the From: line often
      doesn't mean... well... anything, as far as an online identity is concerned.

      Messages should be signed, replies edited, digests truncated, "me too" messages
      killed with fire, and I admit that I don't care about top- or bottom-posting
      (clearly).

      Tasha

    • George A. Trosper
      Message 39 of 39 , May 6, 2011
        On 5/3/2011 7:28 PM, Giulia Isabella wrote:
        > I prefer top posting to bottom posting
        Why?

        George/Gerard
        Loch Salann, Artemisia