RE: [Authentic_SCA] List Etiquette

  • Kim Gibson
    Message 1 of 39 , May 3 5:03 PM
      Aside from knowing whose writing I am reading, I have few desires.

      Kim Gibson
      Cailleagh Mareadhe
      Atlantia
      http://threadtales.blogspot.com

      To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      From: wodeford@...
      Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:32:44 +0000
      Subject: [Authentic_SCA] List Etiquette

      Please take a few moments to review our List Etiquette and expectations at

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/4HrATQYU6ZsbJgUM6SZgBzwVPCi383vpuXzv6CKa9JhNLUSa54LbsX_p9Z5aEEtLPmTohCukpHeVhv4HUVas/List%20Etiquette%20and%20Expectations

      As the person press ganged into becoming list-owner by the previous list owner, I and the rest of the moderators have been politely requesting compliance from our members for some time now. In the years since the group was formed, technology has changed to allow users to read and post email via smart-phone. Current traffic on the group is not particularly heavy.

      So, Members, what say you? Do you care? Do you want to know who you are reading/addressing or is a truncated e-mail ID or Yahoo screen name sufficient? Do you care if you read repeated messages, particularly in digest form? Are top-posted messages easier or harder for you to read?

      Your thoughts are appreciated.

      Saionji no Hana
      West Kingdom
      Authentic_SCA list owner

    • George A. Trosper
      Message 39 of 39 , May 6 7:20 AM
        On 5/3/2011 7:28 PM, Giulia Isabella wrote:
        > I prefer top posting to bottom posting
        Why?

        George/Gerard
        Loch Salann, Artemisia