Re: [Authentic_SCA] List Etiquette

  • Adam MacDonald
    Message 1 of 39 , May 3, 2011
      Gunaydin, arkadashlarim!

      I appreciate when folks 'sign' their posts - especially since it is easy
      enough to add a signature with most software and/or devices. I have found
      that people that are reluctant to sign their name - especially a nom du
      internet, or other alias, tend to not have a lot of anything interesting to
      add..

      Gürcü Iskender

      Califia, Caid
      Owner - Medieval Encampments
      Owner - SCATurkishPersonas
      ...and a member of far too many to list
      Message 39 of 39 , May 6, 2011
        On 5/3/2011 7:28 PM, Giulia Isabella wrote:
        > I prefer top posting to bottom posting
        Why?

        George/Gerard
        Loch Salann, Artemisia