RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: An introduction

  • Scat@cfl.rr.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 14, 2011
      Thank you. My heart looks into yon past wherein mine eyes cannot see.

      Unfortunately, my disability allows me to use incorrect words in lieu of the
      correct ones; e.d., 'principle' when I obviously meant 'principal.' For a
      Professor Emeritus in English, doing so is quite embarrassing (I even wrote
      the pamphlet for the VA on that subject, called "Pouring over books."

      Colm

      House Black Dove