Re: simple wire jewelry

  • arianederennes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 7:46 PM
      (I really should keep up with these groups, I just found your question tonight.) I can't answer your question, I'm not much into wirework (but would love to see medieval wire jewelry). The folks on the Dunstan list might be able to help you. It's dedicated to metal arts, mostly jewelry. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dunstan/

      I hope this has helped you at least a little. Good luck in your search.

      Ariane/Sookie