Re: Monday videos to make you smile

  • Madame du Pont
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list-mail in digest form, we request that you not top post and delete any portion of a previous message that does not require repetition. Thank you. Saionji no Hana, Pacific Timezone Moderator.

      REPEATED MESSAGE DELETED
      They are additive...after you watch William the Conqueror, here is the test: What year was the Battle of Hastings? You will now know it forever......'Sew it, girl'.

      Cheers,
      Madame du Pont
      Shire de Tymberhavene (Southern Oregon on the coast where it is snowing...this is not a snow place, everything is cancelled today.)
      Kingdom d'An Tir