Monday videos to make you smile

  • Terri Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2010
      I was pointed to a YouTube video page I'd never seen before and some of
      these are just too good not to share.

      "Beowulf": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiBaSqO7n9U

      "The Vikings" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIvJ2P0giVc

      "William the Conqueror": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ8A5gRe_Dw

      (Be very careful - the other videos from the group about other historical
      topics are *highly* addictive and have already eaten more than a couple of
      hours of my morning.)

      Hrothny
      --
      'Many are chosen few are Pict.' - Gail Whitehouse
    • Madame du Pont
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
        MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list-mail in digest form, we request that you not top post and delete any portion of a previous message that does not require repetition. Thank you. Saionji no Hana, Pacific Timezone Moderator.

        REPEATED MESSAGE DELETED
        They are additive...after you watch William the Conqueror, here is the test: What year was the Battle of Hastings? You will now know it forever......'Sew it, girl'.

        Cheers,
        Madame du Pont
        Shire de Tymberhavene (Southern Oregon on the coast where it is snowing...this is not a snow place, everything is cancelled today.)
        Kingdom d'An Tir