period favors

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010
      Back in August someone asked:
      <<< So has anybody got evidence would be a period appropriate favour
      (ignoring debates about whether a man would carry a favour in the SCA
      sense, especially when fencing) for a 16th century persona that I can
      make using my fabric related skills. >>>

      Just in case it might still be of use, there is this article in the ACCRSSORIES section of the Florilegium:
      p-favors-art (14K) 9/21/94 Article on period favors by Ray Lischner.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/p-favors-art.html

      Stefan

      --------