Help identifying an image

  • Sayyeda Samia al-Kaslaania
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      I failed to properly catalogue an image and now I find myself wanting to
      cite it. Please let me know if you have any information. I've Googled
      many combinations of the words and numbers to no avail, and I tried
      using tineye.com

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/22776573@N03/5103238749/

      Sayyeda al-Kaslaania
    • gianottadallafiora
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2010
        It's from the qantara-med.org site, but here's the kicker: it's en francaise:

        http://www.qantara-med.org/qantara4/public/show_document.php?do_id=1088

        I have noticed that for each of the languages, not quite the same collection of items comes up under each of the sub-sections. For example, under the Spanish language section, for the metals, only three pages of items comes up compared with five for the English and the French - but the Spanish items group shows medical instruments, while the English and French pages lack this item. Conversely, the musician figurine shows up in the French pages but not in the English.

        Frustrating? You bet. But it does show that site is well worth clicking around in all of the languages.

        FYI, it's also in the Arabic section:

        http://www.qantara-med.org/qantara4/public/show_document.php?do_id=1088&lang=ar

        YIS,
        Adelisa de Salernum