Hello,

  • JR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      I am fairly new to the SCA and I agree that some people don't try to be authentic. My major quibble is merchants stacking cans of brightly colored energy drinks in pyramids across their table that reflect sun in your eyes as you pass by. I do not have my own garb yet, but I am trying to get authentic garb. I do not mind a stew with potatoes and tomatoes, but I never mind potatoes and tomatoes.
      ~ Jarlath Riley