Watching dancers (WAS Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Summer Garb)

  • gianottadallafiora
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 29, 2010
      Totally OOP, but in a class about Turkish bellydance being taught by Artemis Mourat, we were watching some video she had taped from Turkish television, of a dancer in a tiny, tiny top; almost non-existent cups and very thin straps around the body and shoulders. You could see the musician directly behind her had this look on his face like "Please, please G-d, may that bra strap break!" which intensified every time she bent forward. It was hilarious.

      Adelisa de Salernum
    • George A. Trosper
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 30, 2010
        gianottadallafiora wrote:
        > Totally OOP, but in a class about Turkish bellydance being taught by Artemis Mourat, we were watching some video she had taped from Turkish television, of a dancer in a tiny, tiny top; almost non-existent cups and very thin straps around the body and shoulders. You could see the musician directly behind her had this look on his face like "Please, please G-d, may that bra strap break!" which intensified every time she bent forward. It was hilarious.
        >
        > Adelisa de Salernum
        Research has shown (I remember reading) that what str8 guys most
        appreciate in minimal women's wear is not exactly how minimal it is, but
        how likely full disclosure appears.