I am looking for a quote for garb making.

  • joel.hallet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      I had a transaction fall through and am left without the garb I ordered 5 months ago.

      This is the first time I've had enough extra cash to look in to using period fabrics and I am looking to garb myself, my wife, my two children (twin boys, 2 yrs old), my aunt, and my uncle.

      I'd like to use linen exclusively.

      We live in An Tir, near Seattle.

      Here is the list of garb I had ordered with someone else (all items from around the 10th or 11th century, so fairly basic):

      4-Mens Under tunics
      4- Mens over tunics
      3- Mens trues
      4- Ladies under tunics
      4- Ladies over tunics
      2- children under tunics
      4- children over tunics
      2- children trues

      I am interested in quotes on the cost including shipping if applicable for an order such as this.

      If you are local to the Seattle are I'd like your quotes including fabric cost as well as for labor only as I may be able to get a good deal on fabric.

      Thank you. Joel