Tunics

  • Madame du Pont
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2010
      Bonjour Mis Amies,
      I have a friend who has a very, very nice looking tunic. He does not have any idea about his persona. Does anyone have an idea of the centuries 'nice' tunics where worn and what culture they would be.

      He wants to start from the 'tunic' and has no preference on a culture.

      And if you know of any websites, I would appreciate it.

      Merci,
      Madame du Pont
      Chateau du Merry Swan
      Shire de Tymberhavene (Home of the An Tir/Wes War, July 1-5)
      Kingdom d'An Tir
    • George A. Trosper
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2010
        Madame du Pont wrote:
        > Bonjour Mis Amies,
        > I have a friend who has a very, very nice looking tunic. He does not have any idea about his persona. Does anyone have an idea of the centuries 'nice' tunics where worn and what culture they would be.
        >
        > He wants to start from the 'tunic' and has no preference on a culture.
        >
        > And if you know of any websites, I would appreciate it.
        >
        > Merci,
        > Madame du Pont
        > Chateau du Merry Swan
        > Shire de Tymberhavene (Home of the An Tir/Wes War, July 1-5)
        > Kingdom d'An Tir
        Nice tunics occur in just about any century before the Renaissance--and
        if your persona is aged enough, even during. Description, please. Start
        with length and looseness/tightness of body and sleeves. List color,
        material, decoration (include motif, size, color, whatever), and so on.
        Posting a photo to somewhere that we can look at it would, of course, be
        even better.

        --Gerard