A challange issued to the blacksmiths of the Kingdom

  • Despair Bear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
      A reminder to the Populous:
      This weekend at West Crown will be my open invitation to the blacksmiths of the known word to come and join me in good natured competition as we demonstrate our skills with hammer and anvil to swell the largess of the kingdom. My challenge to you, under the watchful eye of the populous of the kingdom, to work from start to finish on an item that will be completed on site using the most authentic methods available to us. These items we make with our skill and our sweat will then be donated to the kingdom largess that the Known world will know not only the skill of Western blacksmiths but also our generosity. All are welcome to come and observe, for threw teaching and example our skills are refined and our love of fire and steel passed on to a new circle of smiths.

      Godric