An Tir/West War: AV

  • Madame du Pont
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      To the Illustrious and Noble Populace of the Great Kingdom of An Tir, the West Kingdom, and Beyond, does Madame du Pont
      send Greetings on behalf of the Principality of the Summits' Artisan Village to be held at the upcoming An Tir/West War, July 1-5.

      With great pleasure, we are proud to announce that for the first time at the War, there will be a Summit's Artisan Village. It will be a place for
      the populace watch Artisans work on their crafts and where all can feel
      comfortable to ask questions and observe. Classes will also be
      conducted there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Please bring a chair
      for the classes. (Schedule below).

      There will also be a Book
      Herald at the Village. If you would like to research your name and
      device, please contact Einarr (info below) with culture and century so the Herald can bring the right books.

      We invite one and all to come and visit.
      If you have any questions, it is being co-ordinated by:
      Einarr,
      the Minister of Arts & Science of the Shire of Southmarch.
      He is
      best contacted via email: rhadley590@...

      Site map where the Artisans Village will be..it says "AV" on the map:
      http://sites.google.com/site/mickeygoofy/scamaps/SiteMapcopyrev.jpg

      Layout of Artisans Village:
      http://sites.google.com/site/mickeygoofy/scamaps/PavilionLayoutNumbered.jpg

      Class Schedules:
      http://sites.google.com/site/mickeygoofy/scamaps/ClassScheduleworksheet_b.pdf

      Please feel free to join the Summit's Artisans Village Yahoo Group: ArtisansVillage@yahoogroups.com

      Event website and ADDITIONAL event classes:
      http://www.phmoms.com/westantirwar

      **Event Info: It is 5 days, July 1, Thurs to July 5, Mon. Cost: $20, Non-paid members $25 and it includes FREE use of the shower
      truck on Saturday and Sunday. It is located on 300 PRIVATE acres in the lush countryside
      with a creek that empties into the Pacifica Ocean (about 3/4 mile from
      the site). It is located 12 miles north of Gold Beach, OR on Euchre Creek Rd. There will also be horses, a rapier field, and an archery field and many merchants. Last year
      there were 1600 people in attendance. (Keep in mind the population of Gold Beach is 1200
      people.)

      May our Kingdom be touched by the brilliant light that
      shines o'er the lands of the Artisans of An Tir. I bid thee a fond
      farewell and wish thee nothing but good health and fortune! Salute!