Re: Elizabethan monks?

  • eldwin_nightowl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please delete any text which does not require repetition.

      Please also sign your posts. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

      Thank you! I'd like to be more-or-authentic and comfortable at the same time.

      Eldwin Nightowl