Re: An owl displayed

  • eldwin_nightowl
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please delete any text which does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

      REPEATED MESSAGE DELETED

      I'll check that--thanks!

      \
    • Tiffany Brown
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2010
        On 7 May 2010 01:38, oisswafford <oisswafford@...> wrote:
        > This book has several owls with blazons and emblazons.  A couple of them are:

        Which book please?

        thanks so much for the information. I've been focussed on early
        period, so the heraldry I've begun to look at has had pretty low
        chances of showing up an owl even if they were a rare but used charge.

        Teffania

        --
        . ___
        {o,o} The blog you are not looking for