Re: Persona Development

  • eldwin_nightowl
    Message 1 of 44 , May 6, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please delete any text which does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

      REPEATED MESSAGE DELETED

      Even though I'm an SCA lord, my primary persona is a 16th century
      Englishman who is not. He/I regretfully left the wondrous realm of
      Queen Elizabeth and am now living in a foreign land.

      -- Eldwin Nightowl <http://eldwin.loveshade.org/>
    • eldwin_nightowl