Re: The never-ending journey of persona development ...

  • Madame du Pont
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to those members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you do not top post. Please trim portions of previous posts that do not require repetition. Thank you.
      Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
      (MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED AND SNIPPED FOR CONTEXT)

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "xina007eu" <Christina_Lemke@...> wrote:
      > for your visit to Paris, I'd like to recommend the Mediaeval Museum (Musée du Moyen Âge), see http://www.musee-moyenage.fr

      <SNIPPED>
      > Also, the church of Sainte Chapelle with its stained glass windows is worth a visit, it's quite close to Notre Dame.
      > If you have some time, I can recommend the church of Saint Denis, a bit outside the centre.

      Merci...I have saved the information and look forward to visiting those places. We have a 'day on our own' in Paris...Madame du Pont