Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Persona Development

  • Cynthia J Ley
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 6, 2010
      My apologies for my clumsy fingers. Sorry. :(

      Arlys

      > On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 08:35:22 -0600 "George A. Trosper"
      > <gtrosper@...> writes:

    • eldwin_nightowl
      Message 44 of 44 , May 6, 2010
        MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please delete any text which does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

        REPEATED MESSAGE DELETED

        Even though I'm an SCA lord, my primary persona is a 16th century
        Englishman who is not. He/I regretfully left the wondrous realm of
        Queen Elizabeth and am now living in a foreign land.

        -- Eldwin Nightowl <http://eldwin.loveshade.org/>