Chausses in 1416

  • sandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      (Moderator note: Please sign all posts to this list. Thank you, Despina)

      Hello! I have a question regarding man's chausses in 1416 (particulary in England)- where can I get additional information about them? The first and most pressing question is- if there were separate or already joined chausses at that time? A good friend of mine is recreating wealthy esquire from that period and I am asked to do a commission for him, but I want to be as precise as I could...
      Thank you in advance!