Re: Persona Development

  • Madame du Pont
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 5, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to those members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you do not top post. Please trim portions of previous posts that do not require repetition. Thank you.
      Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
      (MESSAGE ORDER REVERSED)

      > Anyway, here are a couple more resources. The first is a website about all things Elizabethan. It is also available in book form. http://www.elizabethan.org/compendium/home.html

      Greetings Hawkyns,
      What a great website. I am enjoying it immensely. Thanks for posting it.
      Adieu,
      Madame du Pont
      Shire de Tymberhavene
      Kingdom d'An Tir
    • eldwin_nightowl
      Message 44 of 44 , May 6, 2010
        MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please delete any text which does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

        REPEATED MESSAGE DELETED

        Even though I'm an SCA lord, my primary persona is a 16th century
        Englishman who is not. He/I regretfully left the wondrous realm of
        Queen Elizabeth and am now living in a foreign land.

        -- Eldwin Nightowl <http://eldwin.loveshade.org/>