Re: Persona Development

  • Madame du Pont
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 5 6:43 AM
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to those members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you do not top post. Please trim portions of previous posts that do not require repetition. Thank you.
      Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
      (REPEATED MESSAGES DELETED)

      Gracious Lord Peregrine does Madame du Pont send greetings,

      I like the 10 groups of daily life interests you have outlined. I shall endeavor to follow that.

      Also, I wish to let everyone know that at the An Tir/West War, (located 12 miles North of Gold Beach, OR on 300 private acres) is 5 days this year: July 1, Thurs - July 5 Mon, they are having a 16th Century Day on Saturday. There will also be an Artisan Village.
      And horses. You can pre-register at Acceps, but it is listed under WEST Kingdom because they are autocrating this year. Cost: $20. There will be a shower truck on Sat and Sun and is included in the gate fee. To Preregister online:
      http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php
      Last year there were 1600 people in attendance.

      Cheers,
      Madame du Pont
      Shire de Tymberhavene
      Kingdom d'An Tir
    • eldwin_nightowl
      Message 44 of 44 , May 6, 2010
        MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please delete any text which does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

        REPEATED MESSAGE DELETED

        Even though I'm an SCA lord, my primary persona is a 16th century
        Englishman who is not. He/I regretfully left the wondrous realm of
        Queen Elizabeth and am now living in a foreign land.

        -- Eldwin Nightowl <http://eldwin.loveshade.org/>