Enchanted Ground

  • Madame du Pont
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
      Bonjour,

      Yes, it is "Enchanted Ground" not 'land'. Merci for pointing that out. Fingers getting ahead of the brain while typing...

      And I shall have an Enchanted Gazebo and I have some Golden Rope to surround it with.

      I have tried to locate Cariadoc/David Friedman to let him know I have been inspired by what he has done at Pennsic. I found a mundane website/blog of his, but my message was bounced back to me. If anyone knows his current email or want to send him my email, please let me know.

      Adieu,
      Madmae du Pont
      Chateau du Merry Swan
      Shire de Tymberhavene
      Kingdom d'An Tir

      "Gules, a swan naiant within a bordure argent"
    • Madame du Pont
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
        Merci....He has contacted me.
        Madame du Pont
        Kingdom d'AnTir
      • lilinah@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
          Madame du Pont wrote:
          >Yes, it is "Enchanted Ground" not 'land'. Merci for pointing that
          >out. Fingers getting ahead of the brain while typing...

          Happens to most of us, i'm not immune.

          >And I shall have an Enchanted Gazebo and I have some Golden Rope to
          >surround it with.

          Sounds lovely.

          >I have tried to locate Cariadoc/David Friedman to let him know I
          >have been inspired by what he has done at Pennsic. I found a
          >mundane website/blog of his, but my message was bounced back to me.
          >If anyone knows his current email or want to send him my email,
          >please let me know.

          He's a friend of mine. I'll pass it along. He's quite public about
          his email, don't know why it bounced.
          --
          Urtatim [that's err-tah-TEEM]
          the persona formerly known as Anahita