Re: [Authentic_SCA] Persona Development at Hocktide

  • lilinah@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 8:44 AM
      "Madame du Pont" wrote:
      > Device for Persona Development was submitted by Cariadoc for all to use.
      > He is the facilitator of the Enchanted Land at Pennsic: "Azure, a candle
      > inflamed within an annulet OR".

      The Enchanted Ground is what Cariadoc hosts at Pennsic, not Enchanted
      Land, although i bet an E ticket ride there would be great.

      Have a great trip to Paris.
      --
      Urtatim [that's err-tah-TEEM]
      the persona formerly known as Anahita
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 2:05 PM
        >>This is what I sent out today to area branches.

        I love it, Madame! Beautifully done. I wish you and all who participate great success!

        Azzah

        Sayyidah 'Azzah bint al-Badawi al-Murabbiyyah al-Rualliyyah (pending) and Aziza
        Shattered Crystal, Midrealm
        http://www.amentaah.com/sca/sca_home.html