Persona Development

  • Madame du Pont
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 28, 2010
      Bonjour Mis Amies,
      I am teaching a class or more like facilitating a Persona Development/ Challenge April 17, Sat at Hocktide Emprise, just north of Medford, OR.

      I was at a class at Estrella War in February that got me on this path. I have found a few items on the internet to help get us going. Do you have any 'helps' with persona development. Or suggestions on the "How To?"

      I have a simple questionnaire of their persona, some hand outs, and then we are going to spend a few hours trying to be our persona. We are going to meet 10 minutes before court and the participants will choose a 'winner' for the day. This is a first time thing and I don't know if anyone else is interested. I am going to be talking it up on our local Yahoo Groups to see if there is interest.

      Any suggestions are welcomed.

      Merci beaucoup,
      Madame du Pont
      Chateau du Merry Swan
      Shire de Tymberhavene
      Principality du Summits
      Kingdom d'An Tir
    • eldwin_nightowl
      Message 44 of 44 , May 6 10:00 AM
        MODERATOR NOTE - As a courtesy to our many members who receive their list mail in digest form, we ask that you not top post. Please delete any text which does not require repetition. Thank you. Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator

        REPEATED MESSAGE DELETED

        Even though I'm an SCA lord, my primary persona is a 16th century
        Englishman who is not. He/I regretfully left the wondrous realm of
        Queen Elizabeth and am now living in a foreign land.

        -- Eldwin Nightowl <http://eldwin.loveshade.org/>