Re: Headdress

  • sandra
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2010
      Yes, i have done that. The problem is that I am looking for something ssimpler than hennin, but historicaly accurate at the same time ...

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, CLEY <cley56@...> wrote:
      Try googling Cynthia Virtue website

    • Cynthia J Ley
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2010
        They were also wearing those lovely fez-type headdresses, which are much
        easier to make and have stay on.

        Arlys

        On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:37:57 -0000 "sandra" <santaj_97@...> writes:
        > Yes, i have done that. The problem is that I am looking for something
        > ssimpler than hennin, but historicaly accurate at the same time ...
        >

        > --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, CLEY <cley56@...> wrote:
        > Try googling Cynthia Virtue website

        Love Spell
        Click here to light up your life with a love spell!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=DFNfLtgv9SkWW3fejuRzBgAAJ1Ab1ziC0HfHMYIqtG94c7E5AAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARwAAAAA=