Re: fashion history/costuming books

  • megatrope
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to those members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you do not top post. Please trim portions of previous posts that do not require repetition. Thank you.
      Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
      (REPEATED MESSAGES DELETED)

      I concur with "The Medieval Tailor's Assistant" and add that many of the extant pieces she references are further discussed in the Museum of London's "Textiles and Clothing", which is also a wonderful resource.

      I also can't live without "Fashion in the Age of the Black Prince" by Stella Newton.

      Cecilia