OT--Latin translation help needed!

  • revivecorsets
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
      Sorry, but I couldn't think of a better place to get a good translation! I'm looking for the Latin version of: "How hard can it be?"

      -E House
    • jeffthegeek1974
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2010
        I am no expert by any means, however best I can do is:

        quam difficilis est is ut curo

        which really means How diffiicult is it to manage and not how hard can it be, but I can't find a translation for how hard can it be.