RE: [Authentic_SCA] ladies' reverance

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to those members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you do not top post. Please trim portions of previous posts that do not require repetition. Thank you.
      Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
      (REPEATED MESSAGES DELETED)

      Remember that courtesy is what a knight owed his equals and superiors.
      Obeisance was what anyone lower owed the knight or nobility.

      Colm Dubh