RE: [Authentic_SCA] ladies' reverance

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
      MODERATOR NOTE: As a courtesy to those members who receive their list mail in digest form, we request that you do not top post. Please trim portions of previous posts that do not require repetition. Thank you.
      Jehanne de Wodeford, Pacific Time Zone Moderator.
      (REPEATED MESSAGES DELETED)

      Remember that courtesy is what a knight owed his equals and superiors.
      Obeisance was what anyone lower owed the knight or nobility.

      Colm Dubh
    • Marianne Perdomo
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
        Greetings!

        And sorry I left the message in - with my brain it doesn't help that Google
        Mail often hides such things...

        And, yes, my whole point of asking here was to see if there was anything on
        the courtesy sources. I've read some, but I'm sure that's not all. Hence my
        asking here and not on the dance lists...

        I've not been able to check Arena yet.. the link I follow online seems to be
        gone. And it'll be a couple of weeks before I can ask to see Crane, as I
        don't have it myself. :/
        Going to try to find Arena again now... as I have the day off for Carnival
        Tuesday/Mardi Gras :)

        Cheers!

        Leonor / Marianne